Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Saved by the sexy tiger shifter. Read an excerpt from BUNNY OMEGA ON THE RUN #MPreg #PNR #MMromance


Hello! I have another piece of chapter one from Bunny Omega on the Run, an MPreg MM Shifter Pop Star Romance with a cute bunny omega and a sexy tiger alpha. This story releases on Friday. If you missed yesterday's excerpt, you can find it here. Be sure to come back for more tomorrow!

Chapter One

Kish continued...

“TK! What are you doing? We’re filming here, remember?”

At the stern voice, I pushed up on my hind feet and rested my front paws on TK’s shoulder. Glancing behind him, I saw another man storming toward us. Not just any man. He was a shifter, too. A wolf. Their scent was pungently strong. And they often weren’t far from their pack. Were the guards, the betas and omegas to the alpha, getting closer and closer?

“I’m just relaxing with my bunny friend here.” He grabbed my scruff again and turned me onto my back.

“The only thing those rodents are good for is a meal for my wolf,” the other man growled as he kicked my clothes to the side.

Not if I had anything to do with it. TK smacked the other guy and, while he was distracted, I leaped to the ground. As soon as I had solid footing, I scrambled for the closest dark space. Under a dumpster. I thought about continuing out the other side and dashing far away, but I was still tired from my previous escape.

“Hey!” Another voice. One I recognized from only a short time ago. The guy with the gun. “Have either of you seen a little punk in a black hoodie run through here?”

I peered out from under the dumpster, ready to run again.

TK shoved the wolf shifter back then rounded on the guy with the gun. “First of all, don’t you dare show up on my music video set waving a gun around.”

The man instantly tucked his gun into his belt. “S-sorry, sir.” He bowed and backed up. “I’m simply looking for a young kid who wronged me in a deal. Have you seen him come through here?”

Wronged him? The only person wronged in the deal was me. They got their package delivered and the other half of the money I was promised upon delivery. But I wasn’t about to come out of hiding to say so.

“I did.” TK glared at the man. “He ran right into me then ran that way.” When TK pointed to the alley across the street, the man took off immediately.

But the wolf shifter shook his head. “Why did you send that guy in the wrong direction? That punk did him wrong. Plus, he shed all over your outfit. You should have let the dumb bunny suffer.”

“I don’t think so.” TK glanced toward the dumpster as if looking for me. “He was running for his life, not because he cheated someone. Plus, he was kind of cute.”

The wolf shifter rolled his eyes. “Shit, TK. It’s comments like that that make me wonder why I put up with you.”

“It’s because I make you a lot of money, Conn.” TK shoved past him and away from me. “Don’t forget that.”

Interesting. TK really did think I was cute, and had just saved my life. I’d never really listened to his music before, preferring alternative rock over his genre-bending pop. Though when I managed to get home, I was going to buy all his songs. Actually, I’d have to wait until I got paid from my real job next since today’s side deal went bad. But I would buy them. I had to pay him back for helping me.


Bunny Omega on the Run 
Shifter Towers book one

As a pop star, I never expected to find true love. 

Not in a world where everything is temporary and often fake. But then he ran into me. Not once, but twice. My tiger instantly recognized him as my mate. Now, I just have to convince Kish that what we have is real.

The oldest of ten kids, I saw what my mother went through after my father left. After that, I started taking blockers so I would never go into heat, never have kids. Because love was for the weak. And I was doing just fine on my own.

Then I met TK. Literally smacked right into him. But no matter how much I wanted it to be true, I refused to believe that he could love a bunny shifter from the wrong part of town.

Bunny Omega on the Run is a super sweet with knotty heat MM mpreg shifter popstar romance. It is book 1 of the Shifter Towers series but can be read as a standalone.

Releases March 29, 2019
Available for pre-order from:
Amazon US | Universal Buy Link

Now available in print!
Amazon US


No comments:

Post a Comment