Tuesday, December 1, 2020

What color is TK's hair this time? #ShifterTowers #Romance #PNR #MPreg #books #reading


Hello and welcome back to my Release Week!

HIS OMEGA ON STAGE released on Monday, and I'm thankful for all of you who have bought your copy, and for those who have left a review as well!

For those of you who have read previous books in my Shifter Towers series, you may have realized that TK's hair color is different in every story. Why? He's a global pop star, and likes to change things up every now and again. His natural hair color is a dark brown, but it's never been that color in any of the series. Here's excerpts from each of the stories his hair is mentioned in....

BUNNY OMEGA ON THE RUN (99¢ USD until the end of the year):

*This is in Kish's point of view*

He draped an arm across my shoulders and guided me in a different direction than the front entrance I’d come from. “Don’t worry about it. I invited you, so it’s my treat. Plus, I know the right places to go in this city, where we won’t have paparazzi following us.” 

It still seemed too unreal. Something was going to happen to make this dreamlike moment disappear. I’d be back in my crappy reality instead of going to lunch with the hottest pop star in the world. And I didn’t just mean in popularity. He was absolutely gorgeous. His strawberry-blond wavy hair stood out against his perfect honey-brown complexion. He wore loose clothing, but in a way that was completely fashionable and still highlighted his broad figure. I don’t know how he pulled off the look, but he did, making everyone stare in his wake. 

MINK OMEGA IN HIDING:

*This is in Roan's point of view*

TK stood up immediately and reached out to shake my hand. His electric-blue hair was a bit of a shock, but I tried not to let it show. With his wide boxy smile, bright eyes, and perfectly framed face, he had to be the most handsome man I’d ever met. I definitely felt out of place again, but the pop star quickly made that feeling disappear. 

“It’s so good to finally meet you, Roan.” He patted the top of my hand before letting go. “We’ve been asking Hansol about you for a while. Seems he was pining for you even before you returned into his life.”

PIKA OMEGA PLUS ONE:

TK's hair isn't mentioned.

HIS OMEGA ON STAGE:

*This is in Jun's point of view*

I pressed the button for the fifth floor then leaned back against the far wall until I reached my destination.

As soon as I stepped out of the elevator, I came face-to-face with TK. The TK. Global pop superstar. With perfect tan skin, dyed purple hair, and loose clothing he made look fashionable rather than frumpy. The ultimate alpha.

I jumped back, sure he would object to me being there. To me even laying my eyes on him.
“Oh, hi.” He reached for my ID card. “So, you’re Jun.”


So, TK went from his natural dark brown to strawberry blond, electric blue, and then purple. What color do you think he should dye it next?



HIS OMEGA ON STAGE
Shifter Towers book four

Jun
For leopard cat shifter, Jun, being the rogue alpha in high school hadn’t helped him as an adult. Though he sometimes believed he was ready to find a mate, past experiences taught him that those he loves eventually leave him. So, he protects his heart by seeing omegas looking for nothing more than a one-night stand. Until he runs into someone from his past.

Ash
As the first omega signed to Adan Records, AI is anxious for the release of his debut album. Being a leopard cat shifter instead of an actual leopard like the rest of his family has always made him feel small and insignificant. But now he’s about to shine bright in front of the world, all on his own, without an alpha by his side. He doesn’t need one, and definitely doesn’t have time for one. Though when he runs into someone from his past who knows him as Ash, he wants to give this alpha all of his attention.

On Stage
But with all the problems that fame brings, will Ash be able to make a relationship work? Will Jun fight for the omega he’s sure is his fated mate? Or will they let each other slip away, believing what they have isn’t enough?

NOW AVAILABLE!

Also available in PRINT!


99¢ SALE!


BUNNY OMEGA ON THE RUN
is on sale in e-book for 99¢ USD through December 31, 2020

The first book in the series,
BUNNY OMEGA ON THE RUN
is available in digital and print:


The other two books in the series are also available here:

  


The second book in the series,
MINK OMEGA IN HIDING
is available in digital and print:

The third book in the series,
PIKA OMEGA PLUS ONE
is available in digital and print:

And stay tuned for DEMON ON JACKSON STREET, 
which is set to release January 18, 2021!




No comments:

Post a Comment