Saturday, February 26, 2022

Your hands feel good on my body ~ Weekend Writing Warriors from GENJ #Romance #SciFiRomance #MMRomance


Hello and welcome to another Weekend Writing Warriors post!

Hello everyone! Thank you to all those who came to visit me last weekend! This weekend, I'm sharing another snippet from GENJ, the second book in my Sci-Fi MPreg MM Romance series, KADDIM BROTHERS. I'm happy to announce this story has released!

Set-up: Last weekend, Genj and Utahn were in bed together, Utahn giving the middle Kaddim brother a massage. Genj was still upset about his brother spilling the drink on the couch, but I think he's going to forget about that soon. 

I'm continuing from the same scene. Remember, this is in Utahn's point of view. Enjoy!


[Genj] seemed on the verge of sleep. Or maybe he was already sleeping, with the soft, steady breaths coming from him.

I rested my hands on his shoulders and leaned forward, tempted to kiss the back of his neck. Would that finally prove to him I wanted him? “Genj, you still awake?” As much as I’d thought about throwing myself at him, I wasn’t absolutely sure he wanted me the same way. Especially since he was concerned about us sharing a bed. No other guy had ever tried that hard to keep me from sleeping with him.

“Uh, sorry.” Genj leaned against me. “Your hands feel really good on my body.”

And a little more...

He quickly sat up. “I mean… Sorry. You just…give a really good massage.”

I sighed. What did I have to do to get him to take me? Was he going to be like this all weekend? “How about we get under the covers and go to sleep?”



GENJ
Kaddim Brothers book two

Genj is a cinnamon roll alpha. Even as one of the circuit’s best space racers, he’s shy and rather clumsy. Not qualities anyone wants in a mate, especially the omega he’s crushed on for years. But when Genj invites Utahn on a whim to visit him for a weekend, the omega agrees.

Utahn never expected his best friend’s older brother to reciprocate his feelings. Genj is a space racer, and everyone in the universe knows they rarely commit. When the two get together, sparks fly. And what once seemed impossible becomes a dream come true.

But situations change. And past relationships have a way of interfering with new ones. Can Genj and Utahn work through past traumas, or were they never meant to be more than a childhood crush?

NOW AVAILABLE IN EBOOK AND PAPERBACK



Be sure to visit the other Weekend Writing Participants!
Click on the button below to find this week's list...

13 comments:

  1. I think both of these guys are a bit clueless. It's cute. :-)
    Tweeted your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just a bit, but it won't take much longer for them to figure things out.

      Delete
  2. This awkward uncertainty is obviously a new thing with him . . . and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - the poor guy - "you give really good massages" is not what he wanted to hear.
    Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new release. This scene is so tender.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, someone is being a bit dense LOL. Great snippet! Congratulations again on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is Genj fighting this so much? He just needs to give in and enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete