Saturday, March 5, 2022

The one he's wanted for half his life ~ Weekend Writing Warriors from GENJ #Romance #SciFiRomance #MMRomance


Hello and welcome to another Weekend Writing Warriors post!

Hello everyone! Thank you to all those who came to visit me last weekend! This weekend, I'm sharing another snippet frommy new release, GENJ, the second book in my Sci-Fi MPreg MM Romance series, KADDIM BROTHERS.

Set-up: Last weekend, Utahn was giving Genj a massage, and Genj was still a bit clueless as to how Utahn felt about him.

I'm continuing from the same scene, but skipping ahead a bit to finally get them together. Remember, this is in Utahn's point of view. Enjoy!


I lay on my side and rested my palm on his bare chest. “Genj, seriously. Relax. It’s me. You’ve known me forever.”

He shuffled around before resting his hand on mine. “Sorry. I’m finding it really hard right now.”

“Why?” It wasn’t as if we’d never shared a bed before. Only those times, we were much younger and not alone.

And a little more...

He released a heavy breath. “It’s hard to relax when I’m in bed with the omega I’ve wanted for almost half my life. And you smell so damn good.”

That was it. The words I wanted to hear, whether he’d meant to say them out loud or not. I was done waiting. He’d never make the first move, so it was up to me.

Scooching closer, I hooked my leg over his and kissed his cheek. When he turned his head in my direction, I caught his lips, surprised by the deep moan from Genj as he returned my kisses. Without breaking contact, he rolled on top of me, holding himself up on his forearms. Finally, I had him where I wanted him.



GENJ
Kaddim Brothers book two

Genj is a cinnamon roll alpha. Even as one of the circuit’s best space racers, he’s shy and rather clumsy. Not qualities anyone wants in a mate, especially the omega he’s crushed on for years. But when Genj invites Utahn on a whim to visit him for a weekend, the omega agrees.

Utahn never expected his best friend’s older brother to reciprocate his feelings. Genj is a space racer, and everyone in the universe knows they rarely commit. When the two get together, sparks fly. And what once seemed impossible becomes a dream come true.

But situations change. And past relationships have a way of interfering with new ones. Can Genj and Utahn work through past traumas, or were they never meant to be more than a childhood crush?

NOW AVAILABLE IN EBOOK AND PAPERBACK



Be sure to visit the other Weekend Writing Participants!
Click on the button below to find this week's list...

13 comments: