Saturday, March 26, 2022

A close call during team practice ~ Weekend Writing Warriors from GENJ #Romance #SciFiRomance #MMRomance


Hello and welcome to another Weekend Writing Warriors post!

Hello everyone! Thank you to all those who came to visit me last weekend! This weekend, I'm sharing another snippet from my new release, GENJ, the second book in my Sci-Fi MPreg MM Romance series, KADDIM BROTHERS.

Set-up: Last weekend, Utahn had returned to Orez after a great weekend with Genj. So, everything is good, right?

I'm skipping to the next chapter in Genj's point of view. They are in the middle of a practice in the flight simulators.


“Genj, you’re going to crash into Ilam! Bank left!”

I snapped to attention at my brother’s command, flying away from the youngest member of our team, nearly clipping the tail of his jet. It was a close call. Too close. I needed to focus.

“That’s it. Let’s take a break.”

Over the comm system, I heard the frustration in my brother’s voice. And he had every right to feel that way with me. I was supposed to be in sync with him. With the rest of our team. Instead, I was lost in my thoughts, trying to figure out how I’d fucked up my relationship with Utahn already.



GENJ
Kaddim Brothers book two

Genj is a cinnamon roll alpha. Even as one of the circuit’s best space racers, he’s shy and rather clumsy. Not qualities anyone wants in a mate, especially the omega he’s crushed on for years. But when Genj invites Utahn on a whim to visit him for a weekend, the omega agrees.

Utahn never expected his best friend’s older brother to reciprocate his feelings. Genj is a space racer, and everyone in the universe knows they rarely commit. When the two get together, sparks fly. And what once seemed impossible becomes a dream come true.

But situations change. And past relationships have a way of interfering with new ones. Can Genj and Utahn work through past traumas, or were they never meant to be more than a childhood crush?

NOW AVAILABLE IN EBOOK AND PAPERBACK



Be sure to visit the other Weekend Writing Participants!
Click on the button below to find this week's list...

15 comments:

  1. Uh oh! What did he do? He'd better make it right with Utahn if he wants to continue racing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wants to make it right, but doesn't know what he did.

      Delete
  2. He'd better get his mind onto the task at hand...it does make me curious what's gone wrong in the relationship already though. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has to focus. I wonder what he did to Utahn that he needs to set things right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. Trying to concentrate on racing with romance problems on ones mind isn't the way to (ahem) fly!
    I'll see myself out now.
    Tweeted the post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, boy! What did he do? I'd better go back and read what I missed. Meantime, he'd better get his head in the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not sure what he did, but yes, he does need to focus.

      Delete
  6. What did he do...or think he did? I suspect this may be a tempest of his own making existing only in his mind. Can't wait to find out! Great snippet. Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what did he do? Maybe it isn't as bad as he thinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not even sure, and is still trying to find out.

      Delete
  8. Uh oh.Close call on almost hitting the jet - better keep his focus or he won't be able to fix his problem.
    Tweeted.

    Sorry I'm so late - busy busy day.

    ReplyDelete