Saturday, March 19, 2022

It's very massive! Weekend Writing Warriors from GENJ #SciFiRomance #MMRomance #Romance


Hello and welcome to another Weekend Writing Warriors post!

Hello everyone! Thank you to all those who came to visit me last weekend! This weekend, I'm sharing another snippet from my new release, GENJ, the second book in my Sci-Fi MPreg MM Romance series, KADDIM BROTHERS.

Set-up: Last weekend, things got really hot between Genj and Utahn.

I'm skipping ahead a couple chapters, which includes a lot more heat. Now, Utahn is back on Orez, talking to Vawn, who is his best friend and Genj's younger brother. This is in Utahn's point of view. Enjoy!


“So.” Vawn plopped himself on my couch and stared at me, arms crossed. “Did you and Genj finally hook up?”

I nodded, my cheeks warming at the thought. My best friend had tried to get information from me on my trip home, but I’d refused to tell him anything until I saw him in person.

Vawn chuckled. “From the smile on your face, I’d say you had a really good weekend.”

“Oh, stars, yes.” It was more than good, but I didn’t know if I could explain exactly how his brother made me feel. “His cock is very massive. He filled me up so well. And he does this thing—”

Vawn covered his ears. “Whoa! TMI! I don’t want to hear this.”

I laughed, expecting that reaction. “Honestly, I had a really good time, and he made me feel special. I can’t wait to see him again.”



GENJ
Kaddim Brothers book two

Genj is a cinnamon roll alpha. Even as one of the circuit’s best space racers, he’s shy and rather clumsy. Not qualities anyone wants in a mate, especially the omega he’s crushed on for years. But when Genj invites Utahn on a whim to visit him for a weekend, the omega agrees.

Utahn never expected his best friend’s older brother to reciprocate his feelings. Genj is a space racer, and everyone in the universe knows they rarely commit. When the two get together, sparks fly. And what once seemed impossible becomes a dream come true.

But situations change. And past relationships have a way of interfering with new ones. Can Genj and Utahn work through past traumas, or were they never meant to be more than a childhood crush?

NOW AVAILABLE IN EBOOK AND PAPERBACK



Be sure to visit the other Weekend Writing Participants!
Click on the button below to find this week's list...

5 comments:

  1. I can see both Uthan's and Vawn's excitemet that the weekend went well. Love how he teased Vawn with "TMI." LOL Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes TMI for sure! But a fun snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! TMI. That's one way to get Vawn to stop asking questions.

    ReplyDelete