Saturday, February 19, 2022

Finally in bed together! Weekend Writing Warriors snippet from GENJ #KaddimBrothers #SciFiRomance #MMRomance #Romance


Hello and welcome to another Weekend Writing Warriors post!

Hello everyone! Thank you to all those who came to visit me last weekend! This weekend, I'm sharing another snippet from GENJ, the second book in my Sci-Fi MPreg MM Romance series, KADDIM BROTHERS. I'm happy to announce this story will  release February 25, 2022, and is available for pre-order.

Set-up: Last weekend, Genj's brother, Ret, made the couch unusable, forcing Utahn and Genj to share a bed in the dorm. I'm skipping ahead to the next chapter where Utahn and Genj are in bed together, getting ready to settle in for the night. This is in Utahn's point of view now. Enjoy!


Crawling behind Genj on the bed, I rubbed his shoulders. He was still mad about Ret dumping his drink on the couch. Honestly, Vawn would have done the same thing had he been here. Though I don’t think Genj would find the humor in it at all.

My arrival on Eurebly had a pretty rough start, but I hoped things would get better from here. We’d gotten a quick bite to eat, but Genj refused to be anywhere near Ret, wouldn’t even share the goodies I’d brought with his brother. So, we’d left the dining hall and returned to the dorm. Now, we were supposed to get ready for bed.

Except I couldn’t relax. I was going to be in bed with the alpha I’d fantasized as being my mate since I knew what a mate was. 


GENJ
Kaddim Brothers book two

Genj is a cinnamon roll alpha. Even as one of the circuit’s best space racers, he’s shy and rather clumsy. Not qualities anyone wants in a mate, especially the omega he’s crushed on for years. But when Genj invites Utahn on a whim to visit him for a weekend, the omega agrees.

Utahn never expected his best friend’s older brother to reciprocate his feelings. Genj is a space racer, and everyone in the universe knows they rarely commit. When the two get together, sparks fly. And what once seemed impossible becomes a dream come true.

But situations change. And past relationships have a way of interfering with new ones. Can Genj and Utahn work through past traumas, or were they never meant to be more than a childhood crush?

RELEASES FEBRUARY 25, 2022

Available for pre-order from AMAZON


Be sure to visit the other Weekend Writing Participants!
Click on the button below to find this week's list...

7 comments:

  1. :-) I don't think anyone is getting much sleep tonight. He'll think about it and get past his anger. Good snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he can get over his nerves - it'll be a hot night.
    Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are together - that's what is important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet Utahn can find a way to make Genj forget his anger! This ought to be in interesting scene coming up. Great snippet! Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first, I was angry with the brother for his interference. Yet, he got the 2 where they should be. Together. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, not a relaxing situation at all LOL! Especially with everything that happened earlier...but I'm loving it. Congratulations on the upcoming release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I doubt anyone could relax in such a situation. I think Ret did him a nice favor.

    ReplyDelete