Friday, February 25, 2022

Today is the day! GENJ has released into the universe! #KaddimBrothers #SciFiRomance #MMRomance #NewRelease



It's RELEASE DAY!! I'm excited to announce that GENJ, the second book in my Kaddim Brother series, is now available in ebook and paperback!


GENJ
Kaddim Brothers book two

Genj is a cinnamon roll alpha. Even as one of the circuit’s best space racers, he’s shy and rather clumsy. Not qualities anyone wants in a mate, especially the omega he’s crushed on for years. But when Genj invites Utahn on a whim to visit him for a weekend, the omega agrees.

Utahn never expected his best friend’s older brother to reciprocate his feelings. Genj is a space racer, and everyone in the universe knows they rarely commit. When the two get together, sparks fly. And what once seemed impossible becomes a dream come true.

But situations change. And past relationships have a way of interfering with new ones. Can Genj and Utahn work through past traumas, or were they never meant to be more than a childhood crush?

NOW AVAILABLE IN EBOOK AND PAPERBACK!



Enjoy an excerpt from Chapter Three of GENJ!

“How was the trip here?” I hoped small talk would help ease some of the awkwardness. I didn’t want the entire weekend to be like this.

“It was good.” He shrugged. “Pretty boring, really. The Olarian beside me slept the whole time, but I couldn’t. I was too anxious, I guess.”

“Were you afraid something would happen on the flight?” Because why else would he be anxious? He’d flown on the spacecraft many times before.

Utahn nudged his shoulder against mine. “No, I was anxious to see you. I like you, and I really want this weekend to go well.”

“I want it to go well, too.” My cheeks warmed, along with my groin. He’d finally admitted something my younger brother had told me a while ago. The guy I’d been crushing on for most of my life liked me, too. But did he mean as more than a friend? Or was I getting too far ahead of myself?

After finding Utahn’s case, we caught a hovercab to the hotel where I’d made reservations for him. It wasn’t too far from my dorm and had many amenities for when he needed time away from me.

I carried his case inside and stayed in the lobby to make sure he checked in okay. The concern etched in the wrinkles around the nose of the Eureblian front desk clerk, and the way their spines rose on the top of their head had me worried. I leaned on the desk. “Is there a problem?”

“Um…” They chewed on their top lip as they tapped several buttons on the screen in front of them. “It seems your room was double-booked, and there are no more vacancies left this weekend.” They wiped their forehead with one of their tentacles. “I can call around and see if there are rooms available at other hotels.”

My stomach sank. “I don’t get how this could happen.” How could they double-book a room and not notice until now? And why did it have to happen to us? “Yes, please find another room.”

“No.” Utahn pulled me away from the desk. “Don’t worry about it. I’ll simply—”

“I don’t want you to return to Orez already. You just got here.”

“No.” Utahn chuckled as he cupped my elbow in his palm. “I thought maybe I could stay at your dorm. You can find room for me, right?”





No comments:

Post a Comment