Sunday, November 29, 2020

What music did Jessica E. Subject listen to while writing HIS OMEGA ON STAGE? Find out in this #playlist #Romance #PNR #MPreg #MLM #Omegaverse #CountdownToReleaseDay


Hello and welcome back to my Countdown to Release Day!

HIS OMEGA ON STAGE releases tomorrow! I've been sharing something related to the book with you each day this past week on my blog. I started with excerpts, and if you missed them, you can find them here(1), here(2), here(3), and here(4). Today I'm sharing my music playlist, and be sure to come back tomorrow for release day, and a great deal!


HIS OMEGA ON STAGE PLAYLIST

I listen to music during the majority of my time awake. It's very rare that I'm not listening to anything, or at least have music playing in the background somewhere. So, of course there is a playlist for the books that I write. There were several songs that I listened to while writing His Omega on Stage. I have to admit that I'm a big fan of BTS (I'm A.R.M.Y.💜), so many of the songs are by BTS, but there are others included as well. I hope you enjoy them and find as much inspiration from them as I did.





HIS OMEGA ON STAGE
Shifter Towers book four

Jun
For leopard cat shifter, Jun, being the rogue alpha in high school hadn’t helped him as an adult. Though he sometimes believed he was ready to find a mate, past experiences taught him that those he loves eventually leave him. So, he protects his heart by seeing omegas looking for nothing more than a one-night stand. Until he runs into someone from his past.

Ash
As the first omega signed to Adan Records, AI is anxious for the release of his debut album. Being a leopard cat shifter instead of an actual leopard like the rest of his family has always made him feel small and insignificant. But now he’s about to shine bright in front of the world, all on his own, without an alpha by his side. He doesn’t need one, and definitely doesn’t have time for one. Though when he runs into someone from his past who knows him as Ash, he wants to give this alpha all of his attention.

On Stage
But with all the problems that fame brings, will Ash be able to make a relationship work? Will Jun fight for the omega he’s sure is his fated mate? Or will they let each other slip away, believing what they have isn’t enough?

RELEASES NOVEMBER 30, 2020!

Pre-Order here:
Also available in PRINT!


The first book in the series,
BUNNY OMEGA ON THE RUN
is available in digital and print:

The second book in the series,
MINK OMEGA IN HIDING
is available in digital and print:

The third book in the series,
PIKA OMEGA PLUS ONE
is available in digital and print:



No comments:

Post a Comment