Thursday, November 26, 2020

The night before his debut album releases ~ Read an #excerpt from HIS OMEGA ON STAGE #CountdownToReleaseDay #Romance #MPreg #PNR


Hello and welcome back to my Countdown to Release Day!

HIS OMEGA ON STAGE releases November 30, and I'm sharing something related to the book with you each day on my blog. I've started with excerpts, and if you missed the first three, you can find them here(1), here(2), and here(3). I have a couple other things planned as well. Saturday is my Weekend Writing Warriors post, where I'll share a snippet from further into the book. And on release day, there will be a special deal you're not going to want to miss out on!

So, I'll continue today with the beginning of chapter two. Enjoy!


Chapter Two continued
Ash

“Ash?” Phons, the manager assigned to me by Adan Records, stepped into the lounge. “Did you get something to eat?”

Shit, I hadn’t. I’d been so distracted after seeing Jun, I forgot to go and get some food. I’d wanted pizza, but so much for that. “Nah. Wasn’t really feeling like anything from the places downstairs.”

“You weren’t recognized or anything, were you?” He gestured toward the door. “’Cause I can go get you something.”

Recognized? I wish the one person I’d been talking to had recognized me. “No, it’s okay. I’m really not that hungry now. You know, nerves and all.”

“Oh.” My manager tilted his head, as if confused. And no wonder. Before I’d gone down to buy food, I had done nothing but complain about how hungry I was, since I didn’t go to Table D’hôte with the company. I’d wanted one last night out of the spotlight.

“You sure? Have you eaten much today?”

I sat up and rubbed my temples. “I’m okay. I mean, I was hungry before, but then I got into my head on the way down, and I lost my appetite.”

“I get it.” He sat on the other end of the L-shaped couch. “Try and eat something at home, if you can. Is there anything you want to review before you go?”

“Naw.” I leaned back and sighed. “I mean, it’s pretty straightforward. I go on stage, introduce myself and the video for Always Running. Then after a brief Q&A, I sign albums.” We’d reviewed the process so many times and discussed what questions I was allowed to answer and the ones I had to avoid.

“Correct.” He rested his elbows on his thighs and templed his fingers. “You’ll have plenty of security there with you, as well as others controlling the flow of the crowd. Especially during the signing.”

“Sounds good.” I just wanted it to be tomorrow already, so I could be at the signing and find out what fans and critics thought of my album. That mattered more to me than any amount of fame.

“So, if you’re ready to go home then, I’ll let your driver know.”

I nodded to Phons. “Yeah, might as well try and get some rest before everything drops. If that’s even possible.”

He chuckled. “I was just an intern here when TK debuted, but he had the exact same nerves. I’ve listened to your album and heard nothing but positive words from the others who’ve heard it, too. Tomorrow is going to be a day you’ll never forget.”

“I hope so.” In the most positive way possible. I knew my life would never be the same, but I didn’t want to be a one-hit wonder whom everyone forgot after a couple of years. That is, if my song and album even became a hit.

“Okay, let’s go.” I stood up and wiped my hands on my pants, needing to get away from the company for a few hours. I’d spent an enormous amount of time here over the last month, preparing for my debut. Even slept here a few nights. Tonight, I needed a break. To clear my head. Maybe think about a certain record store employee instead. Yeah, that was what I’d do. As soon as I said goodbye to my manager at my apartment door, I would have nothing but Jun on my mind. He would return to my fantasies, just like during my teenage years. Because that was the only place he’d ever be my alpha.



HIS OMEGA ON STAGE
Shifter Towers book four

Jun
For leopard cat shifter, Jun, being the rogue alpha in high school hadn’t helped him as an adult. Though he sometimes believed he was ready to find a mate, past experiences taught him that those he loves eventually leave him. So, he protects his heart by seeing omegas looking for nothing more than a one-night stand. Until he runs into someone from his past.

Ash
As the first omega signed to Adan Records, AI is anxious for the release of his debut album. Being a leopard cat shifter instead of an actual leopard like the rest of his family has always made him feel small and insignificant. But now he’s about to shine bright in front of the world, all on his own, without an alpha by his side. He doesn’t need one, and definitely doesn’t have time for one. Though when he runs into someone from his past who knows him as Ash, he wants to give this alpha all of his attention.

On Stage
But with all the problems that fame brings, will Ash be able to make a relationship work? Will Jun fight for the omega he’s sure is his fated mate? Or will they let each other slip away, believing what they have isn’t enough?

RELEASES NOVEMBER 30, 2020!

Pre-Order here:


The first book in the series,
BUNNY OMEGA ON THE RUN
is available in digital and print:

The second book in the series,
MINK OMEGA IN HIDING
is available in digital and print:

The third book in the series,
PIKA OMEGA PLUS ONE
is available in digital and print:



No comments:

Post a Comment