Saturday, April 9, 2022

What's wrong with Utahn? Weekend Writing Warriors from GENJ #MMRomance #SciFiRomance #Romance #KaddimBrothers


Hello and welcome to another Weekend Writing Warriors post!

Hello everyone! Thank you to all those who came to visit me last weekend! This weekend, I'm sharing another snippet from my new release, GENJ, the second book in my Sci-Fi MPreg MM Romance series, KADDIM BROTHERS.

Set-up: Last weekend Genj revealed to Ret what was going on (or not going on) between him and Utahn. FYI, Genj did talk to Vawn, but his younger brother knew as little as he did because he'd been busy with work. But, he vowed to check on Utahn.

This weekend, I'm skipping to the next chapter, so we can learn a little more from Utahn. This is in Utahn's point of view. Enjoy!


I wiped my mouth with a clean cloth but still managed to get rolef all over my face. It was the third time I’d had to run to the bathroom since I had closed the bakery for the day. I wanted to lie down on the floor and disappear into it. Though the likelihood of that happening was zilch. And it wouldn’t help me finish all the prep I had to do for tomorrow. It seemed like I had no time to relax since Gugait left to be with his mate and start a family, followed by Toufan quitting a week later. And now, I had another issue to deal with.

But I could handle it. I stood up straight and wiped my hands on my apron. This was my dream. I would make it work. All of it. I had to.



GENJ
Kaddim Brothers book two

Genj is a cinnamon roll alpha. Even as one of the circuit’s best space racers, he’s shy and rather clumsy. Not qualities anyone wants in a mate, especially the omega he’s crushed on for years. But when Genj invites Utahn on a whim to visit him for a weekend, the omega agrees.

Utahn never expected his best friend’s older brother to reciprocate his feelings. Genj is a space racer, and everyone in the universe knows they rarely commit. When the two get together, sparks fly. And what once seemed impossible becomes a dream come true.

But situations change. And past relationships have a way of interfering with new ones. Can Genj and Utahn work through past traumas, or were they never meant to be more than a childhood crush?

NOW AVAILABLE IN EBOOK AND PAPERBACK



Be sure to visit the other Weekend Writing Participants!
Click on the button below to find this week's list...

11 comments:

  1. I like his enthusiasm and determination. I'm convinced he'll succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... Is Utahn pregnant! :-) He could make it work--but I'm thinking when Genj finds out, Utahn won't be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently he needs a helping hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sheer determination here. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He has a positive attitude and lots of determination which makes me think things will work out for them.

    ReplyDelete