Monday, March 23, 2020

While you're distancing and isolating, check out these FREE sci-fi romances from Jessica E. Subject! #romance #books #reading

Hello!

I hope you are doing well during this unprecedented time. We all have to work together to stop the spread of the corona virus by flattening the curve. I am practising social distancing. Luckily, I already did most of my work from home, but the fitness centre I also work at is closed until at least the end of the month. So, I'm busy writing the next book in my Shifter Towers series, while also trying to keep the kids entertained, getting out for some fresh air and exercise when the whether is nice, and trying to figure out how to avoid the grocery store as much as possible.

Whether you are practising social distancing, isolation, or quarantining yourself, I want to try to help you through in the way that I can, by offering a selection of my titles for FREE. Details below...

I wish you all the best as we get through this together, yet apart!

AUTHORS GIVE BACK

As part of this promotion at Smashwords, I am offering six of my titles FREE! 
The sale runs until April, 20, 2020. 
Click on the covers to go to their pages on Smashwords.

    

    


Also, if you have Kindle Unlimited, you can read my Shifter Towers series for FREE!

    


No comments:

Post a Comment