Tuesday, May 14, 2019

NEW Jessica E. Subject titles in Kindle Unlimited #romance #KindleUnlimited #reading


Hello! I wanted to share some news with you all. As you know, my last release was BUNNY OMEGA ON THE RUN, and it was released on Amazon only, as part of the Kindle Unlimited program. So, I decided to try something for a limited period of time. I removed some of my older titles from wide distribution, and enrolled them in the Kindle Unlimited program as well. If you do not buy books from Kindle/Amazon, do not worry. The books listed below will only be part of the program for a limited time. They will go back up at other retailers in about six months.

If you are a part of the Kindle Unlimited program, and haven't read the following titles, be sure to check them out!

  


  



  

  


DON'T FORGET! Bunny Omega on the run is also available in Kindle Unlimited!






No comments:

Post a Comment